- Failure to pay taxes
- Rebuke by the Commission on Ethics
- Free trip from Turkish Lobbyists
- Votes to cut funding for PAL and Youth Services
- Votes that raised our taxes a cool 38% over two years
- Vote to dissolve the Business Bureau
Below is the second finding of No Probable Cause. This one is awesome, well written and explains clearly that there is simply no basis for the complaint in detail which apparently was what was needed.
My favorite quotes are:
- [in reference to this blog] It is clear that Mr. Vericker consistently criticizes Gonzalez on a whole host of issues...In large part, the posts criticize Gonzalez for his own statements and explanations.
- [in response to Gonzalez's supplying a handwritten note by his child] Gonzalez's reliance on this “evidence” is sadly misplaced.
- [regarding Gonzalez's claims that the flyer was false] Gonzalez provided additional information that Gonzalez characterized as the “truth” behind Garcia's false statements. (Note the use of quotes around the word truth)