|Locked Access to the Bay|
- The School Improvement Plan and progress made it on it need to be reported back to the commission and the community.
- The Kimley Horne Proposal for the plan to make a plan for the park under the bridge is now two months overdue.
- The sidewalks are supposed to be cleaned twice per year but only have been cleaned once. When can we expect the next cleaning?
- In February 2014, the village promised to hold a second workshop on Harbor Island Parking with the correct statistics. As of December 2014, there is none scheduled.
- The Causeway is going to be torn up in mid 2015 for a repaving project that will last longer than a year. It would be a good idea to plan for that now.
|The Gonzalez made no mention of his own illegal blocking of bay front access at the 360.|