The Parking Workshop on February 21, 2015
- There are not enough parking spots on Harbor Island.
- There are many reasons for this but the biggest one is that the Bayshore Yacht and Tennis Club broke their parking lease sometime in 2010 and won't pay for parking. This puts an additional 167 cars on the street.
- The newer condos have adequate parking but charge the residents and in the case of the Eloquence the paying short term guests to park there.
- The older condos don't have enough parking.
- Create a decal system for Harbor Island residents.
- Don't give decals to the Bayshore Yacht and Tennis Club
- Don't give decals to anyone who has an assigned parking space.
- Meter public parking for visitors or offer a "scratch off" type parking pass to be used.
- Parking by phone and by meter were discussed.
The Police Chief Is On Administrative Leave With No Return (Fired) -
Shutting Down The Gates on North Bay Island
|Apartheid Wall Jo'Burg 1988|
|Apartheid Wall North Bay Island 2015|